almacabio Dish Soap
Suitable for all kinds of dishes
(€ 5,79 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Concentrated formula
- Streak-free cleaning
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan OK
Item no.: ALM-A15046, Content: 1 l, EAN: 8018229150460
The liquid dish soap is a highly concentrated cleaner. Only a small amount is needed to clean dishes quickly and effortlessly. It is suitable for all kinds of dishes such as enamel, glass, ceramic, aluminium, plastic, etc. The dish soap is gentle on the skin thanks to plant-based glycerin.
- free from phosphor, phosphates, enzymes and animal-derived ingredients
- biodegradable surfactants based on botanical raw materials
Directions for use:
- 2 - 3 ml (1 teaspoon)
- Adjust dosage depending on the water hardness, amount of dishes to be washed and degree of dirt
- Sodium Coceth Sulfate
- Alcohol Denat.
- lauryl betaine
- Sodium Chloride
- Caprylyl glucoside
- Lactic acid
- Sodium citrate
- Tetrasodium iminodisuccinate
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.
Questions & Answers about almacabio Dish Soap
English reviews written for almacabio Dish Soap
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available