ALPEKO Eucalyptus Floor Cleaner
Effective against dirt & deposits
(€ 9,98 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Also suitable for marble & stone floors
- Concentrated formula
Item no.: ALP-8053340071164, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 8053340071164
Thanks to the concentrated formula, only 50 ml of this cleaner is enough to effectively remove dirt from the floors of your house. It can also be used on linoleum, PVC, wood, marble, ceramic and stone floors. The detergent has a natural formula that does not leave residues behind that might potentially be harmful to children and pets. The cleaner is vegan, not tested on animals and exudes a wonderful eucalyptus scent.
- leaves behind no harmful residues
- safe for children and pets
- delicate scent
- low-foam formula
Directions for use:
- Use 50 ml for every 5 litres of hot water.
- For particularly dirty or porous surfaces, use 80 ml for every 5 litres of water.
- For best results, it is recommended to use water at a temperature of between 30 ° C and 40 ° C.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coceth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
- Lauryl / Myristyl Glucoside
- Potassium Olivate
- Potassium Cocoate
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Sodium benzoate
- Perfume 
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.