ALPEKO Lemon Dish Soap
Eco-friendly & safe
(€ 8,98 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Plant-based surfactants
- Dissolves grease & dirt
- Lemon fragrance composition
Item no.: ALP-8053340071119, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 8053340071119
The dish soap has a triple concentrated formula that effortlessly cleans pots, cutlery, pans and other dishes using only a few drops. The natural formula infused with plant-based surfactants removes burned deposits, greasiness and food residues and is up to 98% biodegradable. Dishes and cutlery are instantly cleaned while the lemon fragrance pampers the senses.
- fresh scent
- natural formula
- green supply chain
- recyclable packaging
Directions for use:
- Pour a few drops of dish soap on a sponge to clean the dishes.
- Stubborn stains: soak pots and pans for 10 minutes in a solution of 30 ml of dish soap and 3 - 4 litres of water.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coceth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium benzoate
- Perfume 
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.