ALPEKO Marseille Laundry Detergent
(€ 9,78 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For all fabrics & colours
Item no.: ALP-8053340070372, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 8053340070372
This liquid detergent has a natural formula that is based on mineral salts and botanical surfactants. It is suitable for both hand and machine wash as well as all kinds of fabrics and colours - including wool and silk. The detergent is not tested on animals and is free of phosphorus, allergens and ingredients of animal origin.
- delicate on fabrics
- delicate formulation
- plant-based composition
- free from optical brighteners
- suitable for children's cloths and baby linen
Directions for use:
1. Machine wash:
|Water hardness||Degree of soil: light||Degree of soil: normal||Degree of soil: heavy|
|soft||40 ml||60 ml||80 ml|
|average||60 ml||80 ml||100 ml|
|hard||100 ml||120 ml||140 ml|
2. Hand wash: use 40 ml of detergent for every 10 litres of warm water.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coceth Sulfate
- Potassium Cocoate
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Sodium Chloride
- Polyacrylic Acid Polymer
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.