Beeofix Beeswax Wrap Combi
Starter set with 3 food storage wraps
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 1 x Size S: 15 x 15 cm
- 1 x Size M: 25 x 25 cm
- 1 x Size L: 35 x 35 cm
Item no.: XFA-BEE-006, Content: 1 Piece, EAN: 9120088830052
The beeswax cloth combi is the perfect starter set: It contains three different sizes that can pack everything from snacks to vegetables and bread. With the warmth of the hands, the cloths are self-adhesive, while the beeswax and pine resin used for the impregnation have slightly biocidal properties.
How to use the beeswax wrapl:
- With a little pressure, it sticks together thanks to the warmth of your hands and closes the wrapped food or container in a breathable manner.
Note on care:
- After use, clean under cold to lukewarm running water.
- Keep away from: hot water, sun, radiators, microwave ovens, dishwashers.
- To keep the cloth looking new and to prevent possible contamination by germs: put it on a piece of baking paper in the oven at 100° C for 15 minutes.
- A little tip: If you take good care of the cloth, it will last longer so that food can be stored in an environmentally friendly way.
When to dispose of the upcycled cling towel:
- When discolouration is evident due to spoilage of something, e.g. mould stains.
Note: Beeofix beeswax cloths are made by hand from upcycled cotton fabrics. Therefore, each of these wraps is unique. Let yourself be surprised by the random designs, whether stripes, checks or flowers - everything fits into your kitchen!
|Types of Products:||Beeswax Food Wraps|
Questions & Answers about Beeofix Beeswax Wrap Combi
English reviews written for Beeofix Beeswax Wrap Combi
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available