Beeta Dish Soap
Uses natural coconut fatty alcohol sulfates and sugar surfactants to clean even the dirtiest dishes!
(€ 9,38 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Gentle on the hands
- Ecologically and environmentally conscious
- Dermatologist tested
- Quality Controlled
- Organic Control Registered Association
Item no.: BE-b_Spm-500ml, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4260113170434
Frequently bought together with Sodasan Eco Absorbent Cloths
This dish soap byBeeta guarantees optimum cleaning power! It is easy to use and has skin friendly properties.
- dissolves grease and dirt by using natural coconut fatty alcohol sulfates and sugar surfactants
- has a high gloss effect in glasses, cutlery and crockery
- Beetroot extract and citric acid provide a skin-neutral pH
- faster drying time due to highly effective wetting agents and natural alcohol
- Prevents calcium deposits on dishes using natural acids
- suitable for allergy sufferers, gentle on skin
- based on natural active ingredients, free of synthetic fragrances and dyes, free of phosphates
Add 1 to 2 splashes (about 4 - 6 ml) to 5 liters of water
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Beeta Dish Soap
English reviews written for Beeta Dish Soap
- No reviews available