Beeta Universal Cleaning Concentrate
5 in 1 cleanser, a true all-rounder
(€ 8,00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Economical and effective
- Ecologically and environmentally conscious
- Dermatologist tested
- Organic Control Registered Association
Item no.: BE-b_5in1-10L, Content: 10 l, EAN: 4260113170038
Universal cleaning concentrate
This universal cleaning concentrate of Beeta is a true all-rounder. The concentrate has five powerful and productive cleaner in one.
- suitable as a general purpose cleaner, bath and toilet cleaner, glass and plastic cleaner, metal cleaner and soot remover
- cleans tile, laminate, plastic, parquet and PVC flooring, and working surfaces of all kinds
- powerful effect against scale and dirt deposits in all bathrooms and sanitary areas
- restores the natural luster of metals, removes dirt deposits on stainless steel sinks and faucets
- dissolves soot stains from fireplaces
- very good dermatological and anti-allergenic properties
- natural and fully biodegradable ingredients
- free of synthetic fragrances, colors and preservatives
- For use as an All-Purpose Cleaner: mix 1-2% solution in water or use 10 to 20% pure as a ready solution in a spray bottle.
- Bathroom and Toilet Cleaner: mix 2-3% solution in water, use in pure form for very stubborn dirt. Use 20 to 30% pure as a ready solution in a spray bottle.
- Glass and plastic cleaner: mix 1-2% solution in water. Use 10 to 20% pure as a ready solution in a spray bottle.
- Metal Cleaner: mix 2-3% solution in water. Use 20 to 30% pure as a ready solution in a spray bottle.
- Soot: mix 2-3% solution in water, use in pure form at very stubborn dirt. Use 20 to 30% pure as a ready solution in a spray bottle.
|Types of Products:||All-Purpose Cleaner|
|Instructions for Use:||for the bathroom, for the floor, for windows, for the kitchen, for the toilet, Universal Cleansers|
|Certificates:||Organic Control Registered Association|
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Questions & Answers about Beeta Universal Cleaning Concentrate
0 English reviews written for Beeta Universal Cleaning Concentrate
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available