Bioermi Sodium Percarbonate
Fights stubborn stains & ensures whiter laundry
€ 6,46 € 6,79 -5%
(€ 12,92 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Stain remover
- Bleaching agent
- Leaping Bunny
- Vegan Society
Item no.: ALLN-BC120, Content: 500 g, EAN: 8033576687339
Pure sodium percarbonate removes stains and ensures whiter laundry when used as an addition to laundry detergent. It disinfects both laundry and dishes.
- for colour & white fabrics
- not suitable for wool, silk or leather
- removes stains & yellow discolouration
- disinfects laundry & dishes
Directions for use:
- Washing machine: Add 4 tablespoons (approx. 40 g) to the laundry detergent per wash load.
- Stain remover: Dissolve in water and apply directly onto the stain and wash the garment thereafter.
- Dishwasher: Place 1 tablespoon (approx. 10 g) in the dishwasher.
- The packaging is fully biodegradable and can be disposed of as waste paper. The packaging is lined with organic plastic that preserves the freshness of the contents.
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P220 - Keep away from clothing and other combustible materials.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use water or foam to extinguish.
- P501 - Ensure container is completely empty before recycling.
- H272 - May intensify fire; oxidizer
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
Questions & Answers about Bioermi Sodium Percarbonate
English reviews written for Bioermi Sodium Percarbonate
- No reviews available