Biricco Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent
Specially formulated for children's clothes & delicate fabrics
(€ 10,78 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Maintains softness
- Also suitable for wool & diapers
- With olive oil
- Free from optical brighteners
Item no.: ONA-BIRBUC500, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 8033148531947
Gentle cleaning of wool & fine fabrics
The liquid detergent is made from pure vegetable surfactants and valuable olive and broccoli oils. Thanks to the high-quality ingredients that are free from artificial enzymes, fragrances and dyes that can irritate sensitive skin, the detergent is particularly suitable for children's and baby's clothing. Lavender essential oil gives fabrics a soothing and pleasant scent.
- With softening olive oil
- Also suitable for wool and delicate fabrics
- Effective at low temperatures
- Concentrated product, therefore very economical and effective against all kinds of stains
- Soothing lavender fragrance
Place the detergent directly into the loading drawer of the washing machine or use a dosing ball and place it directly into the drum of the washing machine. The ball helps to dissolve the detergent and improves the cleaning effect at low temperatures. Thus the detergent consumption can be reduced by up to 20%.
- Use less detergent for the first wash and increase the dosage until you find the sufficient amount.
- Apply the detergent directly to stubborn stains.
- The liquid detergent is sufficient for approximately 17 cycles.
|Types of Products:||Liquid Detergent|
- Potassium Rapeseedate 
- Sodium Cocoyl Sulfate
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Potassium Olivate
- Canola amidopropyl betaine 
- Hydrogen peroxides
- Sodium diethylenetriamine pentamethylene phosphonates
- Tetrasodium iminodisuccinate
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil 
- From natural oils
- Pure, natural ingredients
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.