BLAUE HELDEN Washing-Up Liquid Refill Powder
(€ 59,78 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Makes 420 ml of washing-up liquid
- Plastic-free packaging
- Free from microplastics
Item no.: BLH-20019, Content: 45 g, EAN: 4260682673022
Simply mix this sachet of powder with water to make 420 ml of washing-up liquid. This is one effective way to free your dishes from all kinds of dirt - completely plastic-free!
Its formula is biodegradable and free from microplastics. Plus the packaging is also completely plastic-free, meaning you can dramatically reduce your plastic waste - you can simply use a bottle you already have at home!
- 1 sachet of refill powder makes 420 ml of washing-up liquid
- Removes grease & dirt
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 100% plastic-free
- Reduces plastic waste
- Lower CO₂ emissions during transport
- Made in Germany
- Mix the powder with 420 ml of warm water and shake the mixture vigorously.
- After leaving it to stand for 15 minutes your washing-up liquid is ready to be used!
|Types of Products:||Washing-up Liquid|
|Scents :||Neutral Fragrance|
|Use for:||Washing Up|
|Features:||Biodegradable, Free from Microplastics, Free from Plastic, Free from Animal Testing, Environmentally friendly, Vegan|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects