E2 Essential Elements Respiratory Room Mist
Perfect for use during the colder months of the year
€ 12,32 € 14,49 -15% (€ 12,32 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Contains 28 essential oils
- Organic active substances
- 100% organic
Item no.: SCT-E2380024, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 5420073400029
- contains carefully selected essential oils such as eucalyptus, ravinsara, saro and orange
- supports deep breathing
- doubles as a room mist or pray onto individual items like cloth handkerchiefs
- recyclable PET bottle
- without aluminium salts, propellant gas, parabens & mineral oils
Directions for use:
- Use 3 to 6 sprays around the room, depending on room size, to purify and refresh the atmosphere.
- Wait 15 minutes before entering the room.
- Do not use in the presence of children under the age of 3, pregnant or nursing moms.
- Can be used in households with pets but requires special care for cats as they by nature are more sensitive to the active ingredients of essential oils.
- Ethanol 
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil 
- eucalyptus radiata leaf oil 
- mentha piperita american herb oil 
- cinnamosma fragrans leaf oil 
- cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum wood oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil 
- pinus sylvestris twig/leaf oil 
- Lavandula angustifolia extract 
- cananga odorata flower extract 
- Cedrus Atlantica (Atlantic cedar) Wood Oil 
- Citrus Limonum Oil 
- eucalyptus citriodora oil 
- citrus aurantium amara leaf/twig oil 
- cupressus sempervirens leaf oil 
- cinnamomum camphora leaf oil 
- Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil 
- coriandrum sativum seed oil 
- melaleuca viridiflora leaf oil 
- Salvia Officinalis Oil 
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil 
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) oil 
- gaultheria procumbens leaf oil 
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil 
- Eugenia caryophyllus bud oil 
- thymus capitatus herb oil 
- cinnamomum cassia leaf oil 
- origanum majorana flower oil 
- Abies Alba (silver fir) Leaf Oil 
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Made with organic ingredients
- From organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about E2 Essential Elements Respiratory Room Mist
1 English review written for E2 Essential Elements Respiratory Room Mist
2 customer reviews in all languages
1 customer review in English
2 customer reviews in all languages
Sodasan Room Fragrance senses LEMON200 ml, 500 ml
Sodasan Room Fragrance Orange200 ml, 500 ml
Sodasan Room Fragrance Lavender200 ml, 500 ml
Sodasan Room Fragrance Rose200 ml, 500 ml
Tiama Home Fragrance - Teti100 ml
Seiferei "In the Air" Home Fragrance5 Fragrances
Seiferei Pillow Mist5 ml - 50 ml
Seiferei Home Perfume6 Fragrances