E2 Essential Elements Sanitising Room Mist
Natural air spray for at home or the office
(€ 92,45 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Contains 47 essential oils
- Antiseptic & purifying
- 100% pure & natural ingredients
- Leaping Bunny
Item no.: SCT-400005, Content: 200 ml, EAN: 5420073400005
- contains organic actives that disinfect the air
- based on 47 pure and carefully selected essential oils
- fights mites, fungi, viruses and unpleasant odours
- 100% organic
- without parabens, aluminium salts, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, propellant gas
- recyclable PET bottle
Directions for use:
- Use 3 to 6 sprays around the room, depending on room size, to purify and refresh the atmosphere.
- Wait 15 minutes before entering the room.
- Do not use in the presence of children under the age of 3, pregnant or nursing moms.
- Can be used in households with pets but requires special care for cats as they by nature are more sensitive to the active ingredients of essential oils.
- Ethanol 
- lavandula hybrida grosso herb oil 
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil 
- lavandula augustifolia flower oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil 
- Citrus Limonum Oil 
- Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil 
- mentha piperita american herb oil 
- eucalyptus radiata leaf oil 
- cupressus sempervirens leaf oil 
- pogostemon cablin leaf oil 
- melaleuca viridiflora leaf oil 
- gaultheria procumbens leaf oil 
- pinus sylvestris twig/leaf oil 
- cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum wood oil 
- canaga odorata flower oil 
- citrus bergamia peel oil 
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil 
- cymbopogon flexuosus herb oil 
- citrus aurantifolia peel oil distilled 
- Mentha Spicata Herb Oil 
- Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil Expressed 
- citrus aurantium amara leaf/twig oil 
- Cinnamosma Fragrance Leaf Oil 
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil 
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) oil 
- angelica archangelica root extract 
- anthemis nobilis flower oil 
- cinnamomum cassia leaf oil 
- cedrus atlantico wood oil 
- pelargonium roseum leaf oil 
- litsea cubeba fruit oil 
- commiphora myrrha gum oil 
- thymus capitatus herb oil 
- cymbopogon martinii herb oil 
- Vetiveria zizanoides root oil 
- cinnamomum camphora leaf oil 
- Cymbopogon Winterianus Herb Oil 
- boswellia carterii gum oil 
- zingiber officinale root oil 
- origanum majorana flower oil 
- Salvia Officinalis Oil 
- Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf Oil 
- Eugenia caryophyllus bud oil 
- Satureia Montana Oil 
- myrtus communis leaf oil 
- ocimum basilicum herb oil 
- ravensara aromatica twig oil 
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Benzyl Benzoate
- cinnamyl alcohol
- Made with organic ingredients
- From controlled organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 - IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about E2 Essential Elements Sanitising Room Mist
English reviews written for E2 Essential Elements Sanitising Room Mist
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available