GOVINDA Soaphie Sauber Soap Nuts
Natural soap nut shells
(€ 21,40 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 100% vegetable
- For all colours, fabrics and temperatures
- Enough for about 70 washes
Item no.: XAY-GOV-H910, Content: 350 g, EAN: 4038507009390
Soaphie Soap Nuts come from India, where the nuts have been used since ancient times to clean the body, hair and laundry.
- The soap nuts naturally contain saponin, which is a lot like soap. As soon as the nuts come into contact with water, they release their natural soapy properties.
- A renewable resource, perfect for allergy sufferers and environmentally conscious people!
- Earth-friendly, skin-friendly, future-friendly!
- The soap nuts not only are great for naturally cleaning your laundry, but they'll also save you a lot of money.
- Wash up to 70 washes (350g package).
- Includes a fabric bag
- Fill the soap nut shells into the enclosed bag, tie it closed and place it in the drum for washing. Start the laundry as usual.
- Soap nutshells can be used 2-3 times.
- The used nuts can then be placed in your compost.
- Not suitable for consuming!
- Keep out of the reach of children!
- Indian soapnuts
Questions & Answers about GOVINDA Soaphie Sauber Soap Nuts
English reviews written for GOVINDA Soaphie Sauber Soap Nuts
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available