GOVINDA Stain Remover Salt
Contains pure sodium percarbonate
The Stain Remover Salt is effective at counteracting stains and lends white laundry radiant cleanliness. It is effective at 30°C.
- fights stubborn stains: from fruit, coffee, grass & red wine
- does not cause colour laundry to fade
- use for diapers & underwear to kill bacteria
- free from chlorine & phosphate
- Use in conjunction with soap nuts.
- Normal degree of dirt: 1 tablespoon
- Heavy degree of dirt: 2 tablespoons
- Brightening curtains: 1 tablespoon
|Types of Products:||Salt Stain Remover|
|Fabrics:||Coloured Laundry, White Laundry|
|Instructions for Use:||for laundry|
Ingredients: Sodium percarbonate (> 30%) is obtained from sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide.
English reviews written for GOVINDA Stain Remover Salt
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available