eco & mio Universal Cleaner
Cleans all washable surfaces
(€ 0,45 / 100 g, All prices incl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Versatile in use
- For home, office or businesses
- Vegan OK
Item no.: BJO-ECO-EEM200103-Set, Content: 3 kgs
The Universal Cleaner by eco & mio cleans all kinds of washable surfaces in the home or at the office. It is versatile in use when mixed with water, and can be used as a floor cleaner. In its purest form, the cleaner contains sugar tensides with high grease-dissolving power. Sage, lavender and honey clove extracts lend the formula a gentle yet effective cleaning power. Thyme, lemon balm and baking soda provide a disinfecting effect.
- without synthetic dyes and fragrances
- 1 litre = 40 applications
Directions for use (1 measuring cup = approx. 60 ml):
- Shake well before use.
- Floor cleaner (including wood): Dilute 20 - 50 ml of cleaner into a bucket of water (10 l). Need not be rinsed.
- Degreaser: Pour a small amount of cleaner into a spray bottle and treat the affected areas. Leave on for a few moments then wipe clean with a cloth or sponge. Rinse with water.
- Universal cleaner: Dilute 50 - 100 ml in 1 l of distilled water and spray onto the surface to be treated. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- Suitable for surfaces that are in contact with food, natural stone (e.g. marble) and soft metals (e.g. aluminium)
- Aqua (Water)
- Isopropyl Alcohol Denat
- Caprylyl Glucoside
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Dimethyl 9- decenamide
- Sodium Myristoyl Methyl Glycinate
- Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract
- Hedera Helix Leaf Extract
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/leaf/stem Extract
- Melilotus Officinalis Extract
- Melissa Officinalis Flower/leaf/stem Extract
- Salvia Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- < 5 % Nonionic surfactants
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about eco & mio Universal Cleaner
English reviews written for eco & mio Universal Cleaner
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available