Ecoegg Laundry Egg Refill Pellets
Small pellets that deliver powerful results
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 2-in-1: laundry detergent & fabric softener
- Eco-friendly composition
- Minimises the use of disposable plastic
Item no.: XTH-ANS-EELER50FF, Content: 1 Piece, EAN: 5060558050099
This refill pack contains mineral pellets that are sufficient for approximately 50 washing cycles and ensure hygienically clean laundry. The Laundry Egg can thus be reused for up to 10 years and thus minimises the use of disposable plastic. They change the pH value which softens the fabrics such that the use of a fabric softener is no longer required. The formula is free from enzymes, bleach, SLS/SLES, petrochemical products, phosphates and parabens. The pellets are also suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- mild formula
- free from palm oil and microplastics
- without petrochemicals
- residue-free composition
Directions for use:
- Open the Laundry Egg and fill the larger half with the two types of mineral pellets.
- Close the egg (you should hear a click) and put it in the drum of the washing machine together with the laundry.
- Machine wash up to 60°C.
- Allow the accessory to dry outside of the washing machine after use.
- Mineral pellets should be replaced with new pellets after approximately 50 uses. Dispose of the pellets in the general waste bin.
Tourmaline Pellets (Black)
- 100% tourmaline
Mineral Pellets (White)
- < 30 % anionic surfactants
- 5 – 15 % nonionic surfactants
- < 11 % sodium carbonates
- < 11 % sodium metasilicate
- < 10 % calcium carbonate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation