Ecover Limescale Remover
Fine foam, strong effect
(€ 0,80 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Removes stubborn limescale deposits
- Fine foaming
- For bathroom cleaning
Item no.: SCT-4005114, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 5412533422016
The active foam of Ecover lime remover cleans surfaces in the bathroom, as well as fittings and tiles. It's based on vegetable and mineral ingredients.
- Strong and quick drying decalcifying effect
- With citrus scent
- Completely biodegradable
- Not suitable for calcareous surfaces, enamel and hot surfaces
- NOT suitable for decalcifying household appliances
- Spray the limescale remover directly on the surface, let it work for a short time and rinse off with water.
- In the case of stubborn dirt, let the product take effect for a few minutes.
|Types of Products:||Descaling Agent|
|Instructions for Use:||for the bathroom, for the kitchen, for the toilet|
- Limonene 
- Citric acid
- Sodium citrate
- Formic acid
- Aqua (Water)
- Citric Acid
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- formic acid
- Sodium citrate
- Candida Bombicola / Glucose / Rapeseed Oil Ferment
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Ecover Limescale Remover
0 English reviews written for Ecover Limescale Remover
7 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available