Ecover ZERO Ultra Sensitive Washing Powder
For sensitive skin
(€ 7,49 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For colourfast garments
- Temperature range: 30 - 60°C
- Dermatologically tested
Item no.: SCT-4004337, Content: 1,20 kg, EAN: 5412533418408
The washing powder was specially formulated to minimise the risk of allergies making it perfect for those with sensitive skin. Its vegan formulation is free from fragrances, colourants and optical brighteners.
- No dyes, no enzymes, no parabens, no fragrances
- Approved by Allergy UK for sensitive skin
- Formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Never tested on animals
- Fully recyclable cardboard packaging
Directions for use: Dosage based on 4 - 5 kg of laundry; medium water hardness
- Machine wash: 100 ml per wash load
- Hand wash: 80 ml per wash load
- 15 - 30 % Oxygen-based bleaching agents
- 5 - 15 % Zeolite
- 5 - 15 % Anionic surfactants
- 5 - 15 % Nonionic surfactants
- < 5 % Soap
- < 5 % Enzymes
- Sodium sulfate
- Bleach activator
- Sodium citrate
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium silicate
- Sodium carboxmethyl starch
- Sodium carbonate
- Cellulose gum
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Ecover ZERO Ultra Sensitive Washing Powder
Is it suitable for newborns clothes to be washed ?
English reviews written for Ecover ZERO Ultra Sensitive Washing Powder
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available