Ekos Dishwasher Gel
For flawless, radiant dishes
(€ 8,25 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Powerful cleaning action
- High-fat dissolving power
- With mint and eucalyptus oil
Item no.: GP-EKO11, Content: 750 ml, EAN: 8002849492116
This dishwasher gel by Ekos has been developed specifically for the dishwasher. Natural surfactants and glycerine dissolve burnt on and dried food debris and effectively eliminate limescale.
- eucalyptus & mint scent thanks to essential oils
- dermatologically & nickel tested
- specially formulated for allergy sufferers & people with sensitive skin
- free from synthetic fragrances & dyes
- without preservatives & SLES
- Add 40 ml directly into the tank of the dishwasher. For very dirty dishes the dosage may be increased to 50 ml (1 capful = approx. 15 ml)
|Types of Products:||Dishwasher Detergent Liquid|
|Properties :||Nickel Tested|
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Disilicate
- Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate
- Potassium hydroxides
- Tetrasodium Etidronate
- Disodium ethylhexyl iminodipropionate
- Lauryl / Myristyl Glucoside
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil
- Xanthan Gum
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Questions & Answers about Ekos Dishwasher Gel
English reviews written for Ekos Dishwasher Gel
7 customer reviews in all languages
3,7 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available