Ekos Steam Iron Descaler
For proper iron operation
(€ 22,36 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Acts quickly and leaves no residue
- Removes deposits and blockages
- Natural lactic acid
- Extends the life of the iron
- ICEA and Cruelty Free certified
- Leaping Bunny
- Vegan Society
Item no.: GP-EKO77, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 8002849492772
The Ekos iron descaler dissolves stubborn limescale deposits rapidly and completely. When used regularly, it ensures proper operation.
- dissolves limescale deposits in irons
- contributes to the optimum operation of the steam function
- quick effect & residue-free
- prolongs life and ensures proper operation when used on a regular basis
- nickel, chromium & cobalt tested
- natural lactic acid
- not suitable for irons with an aluminium plate
Application: Dosage applies to steam irons with a capacity of 250 ml
- Fill the tank with 20 ml of descaler.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Switch on a low temperature.
- Empty the solution via the steam function.
- Fill the tank with water and empty via the steam function once more.
Application: Dosage applies to steam irons with a capacity of 1.5 l
- Do not switch the iron on.
- Fill the tank with water and approx. 80 ml of descaler.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Remove the liquid completely via the tank.
Note: If heavily soiled, repeat the entire procedure twice. Repeat regularly (once a month)
- Aqua (Water)
- Lactic acid
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
Questions & Answers about Ekos Steam Iron Descaler
0 English reviews written for Ekos Steam Iron Descaler
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available