Eulenschnitt Dots Linen Tea Towels, Set of 2
Perfect for polishing glasses and fine cutlery
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Lint-free natural material
- Includes hanging loop
- Size: 70 x 45 cm
Item no.: XMW-EUL-st-006, Content: 1 set, EAN: 4260475055066
These beautiful tea towels are not only very pretty with cheerful dots all over but also very practical because they are made of linen. A robust natural fibre, linen is ideal for polishing and drying glasses and fine cutlery because it is lint-free.
A lovely addition to your own kitchen but also wonderful as a gift.
- Practical set of two napkins
- Perfect for polishing glasses and cutlery
- Sustainable natural material: durable & robust
- Includes the Eulenschnitt logo on the back as a loop to hang it up with
Material: 100% linen (pre-washed)
Dimensions: 70 x 45 cm
Grammage: 200 g / sq m
|Types of Products:||Kitchen Towels|
- Machine washable at 40ºC, light load only
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Can be ironed at a maximum of 150ºC
Note: As linen is more resistant than cotton, the tea towels are not very absorbent at first. Absorbency improves after repeated washing.