Folia Dish Soap
Powerfully fights grease and dirt
(€ 9,18 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Highly effective, more productive
- Dissolves grease and food residue easily
- Shining, clean dishes
- With lemon oil
- ICEA and Cruelty Free certified
- Leaping Bunny
- Vegan Society
Item no.: GP-FOLIA42, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 8002849492420
The this dish soap by Folia removes even the toughest grease and food residue and ensures flawless, radiant dishes.
- fights grease and fat, removes burned on food and food residues
- for bright, clean dishes
- subtle fresh citrus scent through pure essential oils
- Surfactants of vegetable origin obtained from organic olive and canola oil
- free of synthetic fragrances and dyes
- highly biodegradable, environmentally friendly
Add 10 ml of detergent to warm to hot rinse water or 3-4 drops directly onto the sponge.
In cases of particularly severe dirt, we recommend increasing the dosage to 15 ml.
- Aqua (Water)
- Ammonium lauryl sulfate
- Lauryl / Myristyl Glucoside
- Olivamidopropyl Betaine
- Alcohol Denat.
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil 
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
- From organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.
Questions & Answers about Folia Dish Soap
English reviews written for Folia Dish Soap
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available