Folia Fabric Softener Powder
This folia Fabric Softener is especially skin-friendly and environmentally friendly thanks to natural minerals it contains. Bentonite arises primarily from the weathering of volcanic ash, forms part of the formula and has the ability to soften the fabric. In addition, bentonite dissolves without leaving behind any residue, making it ideal for allergy sufferers.
- suitable for colour and white fabrics
- for hand and machine wash
- natural mineral softener
- ensures smooth & soft fabrics
- well tolerated by the skin - especially for people with allergies
- pleasantly fresh scent of lavender with pure essential oils
- botanical surfactants
- free of synthetic fragrances and dyes
- highly biodegradable, environmentally friendly
Application: A bottle is sufficient for about 26 wash loads. The dosage refers to washing machines with a capacity of 4.5 kg.
- Shake well before use.
- Machine wash: 25 g directly in the machine or place in its designated compartment of the washing machine.
- Hand wash: add 25g to 10 litres of water. Soak the clothes to be treated and mix by hand, so that all clothes are completely drenched. Soak for approximately 10 to 15 minutes then rinse properly, squeeze out any excess water (without twisting the clothes) and then hang up or dry.
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Sulphate, Bentonite, Sodium Citrate, Lavandula hybrida Oil *, Linalool
* Ingredients from certified organic agriculture
English reviews written for Folia Fabric Softener Powder
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available