Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner
Hygienic cleanliness with the power of lavender
(€ 0,29 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for a variety of surfaces
- Free from harmful chemicals
- With natural-based ingredients
- High biodegradability
- Cradle to Cradle
- EU Ecolabel
Item no.: FR-1516047, Content: 1 l, EAN: 9001531960475
Lavender Universal Cleaner
With Frosch's Lavender Universal Cleaner you are able to hygienically clean nearly all surfaces in your home. Its disinfecting properties are powerful against grease and dirt.
- Hygienic cleanliness
- Hygienic cleaning thanks to lavender
- Rapid biodegradability with surfactants of natural origin
- Proper dosage saves money and protects the environment.
- Everyday use: 2 tablespoons (24 ml) for every 5 litres of warm water.
- Stubborn dirt: use undiluted, let it sit for a few minutes and rinse well.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride
- Amide Polyglycol Ether
- Olive oil fatty acid
- Triethanolamine salt
- Methyl Diethanolamine
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Lavandula angustifolia extract
Hazard and precautionary statements
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner
0 English reviews written for Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner
14 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 14 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available