Frosch Delicates and Wool Detergent
Specially developed for special handling of fine materials
(€ 5,66 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Without bleach
- No optical brighteners
- Organic quality
Item no.: FR-1516095, Content: 1,50 l, EAN: 9001531960956
Frequently bought together with Officina Naturae Measuring Cap
Delicates and Wool Detergent
Frosch Delicates- & Wool-Detergent in a low-packaging eco-bag with carrying handle offers fibre-protective washing power for delicate laundry at temperatures of 20° to 60°C. The formula with natural wheat proteins protects wool from felting and cares for delicate, sensitive textiles - giving a large number of washes.
Frosch Delicates- & Wool-Detergent is free of bleaching agents and optical brighteners and keeps multicoloured and dark laundry from fading and bleeding. The dermatologically tested Delicates- & Wool-Detergent contains no colourants or preservatives, is very gentle on the skin and is therefore also suitable for hand washes.
- delicate fabrics gently and carefully cleaned
- no artificial colours or preservatives
- no optical brighteners and bleaches
Recommended dosage for 2,5 kg dry washing: Depending on the water hardness, add the recommended amount of Wool & Mild Detergent Balm to the soap dispenser of the main washing cycle or using a measuring cone, add the detergent directly to the washing drum. No pre-wash required.
|Types of Products:||Wool & Delicates Detergent|
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- PEG-4 Rapseedamide
- Sodium Olivate
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Monosodium citrate
- Sodium Chloride
- Glycol distearate
- Vegetable Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to proper regulations.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Frosch Delicates and Wool Detergent
English reviews written for Frosch Delicates and Wool Detergent
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available