gaia Beeswax Bread Bag
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 100% natural material
- Easy to clean
Item no.: XEC-GAI-GWLB-03, Content: 1 Piece, EAN: 4260646630160
The Beeswax Bread Bag by gaia is sustainable, breathable and keeps bread fresher for longer without the risk of causing mould. It is also perfect for storing sandwiches or freezing bread. The versatile bag is made from 100% natural materials making it a great alternative to plastic bags.
- handmade in Hamburg
- certified-organic production
- easy to use
- eco-friendly grass paper packaging
Directions for use:
- Crumple up the cloth. The body heat of your hands will make it malleable and soft.
- Wrap it around the product. Again, use the warmth of your hands to make it cling to the object and stay in place.
- Wrap the entire food item tightly before freezing it.
- When storing the wrapped food item in the freezer, do not place it on top of other food.
- Clean the wrap with cold water after use and allow it to dry.
- Due to hygiene reasons, meat and fish should not be covered in beeswax cloths.
- Do not place the beeswax cloths in the dishwasher as the wax may melt.
- The beeswax cloth does not serve as a surface for cutting or chopping products.
- Do not place the beeswax cloth in the microwave and do not use them to cover hot food as the wax may melt.
- Dispose of the bag when mouldy.
|Types of Products:||Beeswax Food Wraps|
- Jojoba oil
- Tree gum