gaia Repair Wax
Smooths over cracks
(€ 143,45 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Maintains beeswax cloths
- Ready-made blend
- Plastic-free packaging
Item no.: XEC-GAI-GWBW-03, Content: 55 g, EAN: 4260646630016
The Repair Wax by gaia fixes any unevenness and scratches instantly. It maintains the beeswax cloths for longer. Each bar is ready-made and contains high-quality beeswax, jojoba oil and tree gum. It can be used to restore beeswax cloths (30 x 30 cm) approximately 4 times.
Directions for use:
- Preheat the oven to 80°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the wax cloth on it.
- Use a cheese grater to grate some wax and spread it on the areas you want to restore.
- Put it in the oven for 3 - 4 minutes until the wax has melted.
- Take the tray out of the oven.
- If necessary, use a brush to spread the wax evenly while it is still warm.
- Lift up the freshly waxed beeswax cloth with the help of two clothes pegs and let it dry.
- The beeswax cloth should be ready to use after about 30 seconds.
Tip: the repair wax can also be used to make your own beeswax cloths.
|Types of Products:||Beeswax Food Wraps|