Greenatural Rose Fabric Softener
For softer fabrics
€ 6,40 € 7,19 -11%
(€ 0,64 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for hand & machine wash
- For white & coloured fabrics
- Dermatologically tested
Item no.: GP-CON031, Content: 1 l, EAN: 8052400933657
Plant-based ingredients help to soften both white and coloured fabrics while being safe to use for the environment. With a pleasant rose fragrance.
- dermatologically tested
- free from colourants & brighteners
- nickel, chromium & cobalt tested
- free from EDTA, chlorine, phosphor & enzymes
Directions for use:
- Machine wash: 45 ml of softener per wash load (4-5 kg of laundry at medium water hardness)
- Hand wash: 45 ml of softener for 10 litres of water (at medium water hardness)
- Aqua (Water)
- Diacyl ethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate 
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Acidum Lacticum (lactic acid)
- Of plant origin
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Greenatural Rose Fabric Softener
English reviews written for Greenatural Rose Fabric Softener
8 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available