Greenatural Lavender Washing Powder
For hand & machine wash
€ 9,44 € 10,49 -10%
(€ 1,35 / 100 g, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Concentrated formula
- Lavender fragrance
- Sufficient for 30 washes
Item no.: GP-PRO999A, Content: 700 g, EAN: 8052400934470
A concentrated washing powder that effectively cleans your laundry leaving behind a delicate, lavender scent. Citric acid softens the water, ensuring your textiles are soft to the touch.
- sufficient for 30 washes
- suitable for all temperatures
- not suitable for wools and silks
Direction for use:
- Machine wash: For normal soiling & medium water hardness use 1 - 1.5 teaspoons (approx. 18 g) of washing powder per washload.
- Hand wash: Add 2 teaspoons (approx. 24 g) to 5 litres of warm water and soak the laundry. Rinse and dry thereafter.
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P270 - Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P330 - Rinse mouth.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
Questions & Answers about Greenatural Lavender Washing Powder
English reviews written for Greenatural Lavender Washing Powder
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available