GUPPYFRIEND Loofah Sponge - Set of 3
Clean dishes, clean environment!
(€ 5,70 / Pc, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Ideal for washing up
- Natural materials
- From organic farming
Item no.: GUP-GLS-23011201, Content: 3 Pieces, EAN: 4260750823120
Conventional washing-up sponges are mostly made of plastic, releasing microplastics as you wash up, which end up in our water and pollute the environment.
In contrast, these loofah sponges are made from the dried interior of organic sponge gourds - so they are 100% natural as well as free from microplastics!
The rough fibres remove even the most stubborn residues from your dishes - and the robust, durable sponges can be washed in the washing machine and reused. Finally, you can dispose of them on the compost heap or in your organic waste, where they quickly biodegrade completely.
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Free from microplastics
- Durable & robust
- Organically grown materials
- Cultivated without artificial fertilisers & pesticides
- Produced in Europe
- With a loop for hanging
- Rinse the sponge with cold water after use and allow it to dry completely.
- It can be washed in the washing machine at up to 60°C or cleaned in a vinegar-water solution.
- Dispose of the sponges in the compost or organic waste.
Material: Luffa (dried fibres from the inside of the sponge gourd)
Dimensions: Approx. 11.5 cm x 7 cm
|Types of Products:||Sponges|
|Use for:||Bathroom, Washing Up, Kitchen|
|Features:||Biodegradable, Free from Pesticides, Compostable, Free from Microplastics, Sustainable Materials, Natural, Free from Plastic, Vegan, Washable|