herbow Stain Remover & Brightener
With activated oxygen for white laundry
(€ 11,27 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Removes stains & brightens
- With natural soapnuts
- Free from optical bleaches
Item no.: SCT-516374, Content: 700 g, EAN: 5999567516367
The herbow Stain Remover & Brightener contains natural soapnuts and activated oxygen. It is gentle on the skin and white laundry yet effectively cleans and removes stains.
- Ideal when used in combination with the herbow Soapnut Laundry Ball
- Temperature range: 30 - 60°C (do not exceed 40°C when being used in combination with the herbow Soapnut Laundry Ball)
- Free from chlorine, phosphates, sulphates, preservatives and synthetic fragrances.
- Not suitable for wool or silk
- Contain soapnut extract
- Sufficient for approx. 28 wash loads.
Directions for use:
- Stain pre-treatment: Mix 25 ml of stain remover with 1 spoon of water and place on the stain. Leave on for 5 minutes and place in the washing machine to be washed thereafter.
- Softener: Mix 1 spoon of stain remover with 4 litres of water. Laundry can be soaked for a maximum of 6 hours. Place laundry in the washing machine to be washed thereafter.
- Machine wash: Pour 25 ml in the detergent compartment of your washing machine. Add detergent. A maximum of 100 ml can be used on dried stains.
|Types of Products:||Stain Remover|
|Instructions for Use:||for laundry|
- 30percentage Oxygen-based bleaching agents
- 5 - 15% Anionic surfactants
- Sapindus Mukorossi (Soap nut) Fruit Extract
- Sodium percarbonate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P262 - Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
Questions & Answers about herbow Stain Remover & Brightener
English reviews written for herbow Stain Remover & Brightener
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available