Klar Bathroom Cleaner
Removes lime and limestone with natural citric acid
(€ 7,78 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Ready to use solution
- Dermatologically tested
- Contains natural ingredients
Item no.: BG-213345, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4019555100208
The Klar Bathroom Cleaner removes limescale and lime on sinks, tiles, mountings, showers and bathtubs. It dissolves the lime using the power of natural citric and lactic acids.
- natural ingredients
- ready to use solution
- dermatologically tested
- fragrance free and vegan
Dampen the surfaces to be treated and spray with bathroom cleaner. Depending on how heavy the grime is, leave to soak for 1 to 3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Use several spray pumps depending on stubborn dirt. Do not use on marble, terrazzo, anodizing and enamel.
- Aqua (Water)
- Lactic acid
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Caprylic glucosides
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Xanthan Gum
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Ensure container is completely empty before recycling.
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
Questions & Answers about Klar Bathroom Cleaner
English reviews written for Klar Bathroom Cleaner
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available