Klar Citric Acid - Descaling Agent
Powerful against stubborn limescale
(€ 7,78 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Completely biodegradable
- All natural
- Fragrance free
Item no.: BG-213357, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4019555100246
Citric Acid - Descaling Agent
Particularly powerful against stubborn calcium deposits in kettles, coffee makers and suitable for the entire household. It removes limescale, soap scum and urine stains in pools and tubs.
- no dangerous fumes from natural ingredients
- all ingredients are purely natural plant and of mineral nature
- fully biodegradable
- no synthetic fragrances and vegan
- dermatologically tested
Dilute 50 ml of Citric Acid - Descaling Agent in 1 liter of water. The solution is suitable for electric kettles, coffee makers, pots, dishwashers and descales sinks and tubs. Only apply diluted, heated, let is sit for a few moments and then rinse with clear water. Not suitable for marble, terrazzo, anodised aluminum and enamel.
- Aqua (Water)
- Citric Acid
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P313 - Get medical advice/attention.
- P390 - Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H290 - May be corrosive to metals
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Klar Citric Acid - Descaling Agent
English reviews written for Klar Citric Acid - Descaling Agent
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available