Klar Dishwasher Detergent
Provides thorough cleaning
(€ 0,61 / 100 g, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 1 Pack is sufficient for 55 applications
- Without phosphorus and chlorine
- Protects decoration and enamel
Item no.: BG-213359, Content: 1,37 kg, EAN: 4019555100284
The Klar Dishwasher Detergent contains no phosphates or chlorine. It is well suited for the dishwasher and cleans dishes thoroughly. Enzymes from non-GMOs improve the results.
- thorough cleaning and protects the dishes
- no GMOs
- pure herbal and mineral ingredients
- readily biodegradable
Place the detergent in the compartment provided. Use the exact dosage on the package. Always separate silver cutlery from other metals. For best results, use the Klar Rinse Aid and Dishwasher Salt regularly. Use the Klar Stain Remover Salt against discolourations.
- Sodium citrate
- Sodium carbonates
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium silicate
- Sodium polyaspartates
- Tetrasodium iminodisuccinate
- Caprylic glucosides
- Disodium disilicate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P338 - Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Ensure container is completely empty before recycling.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Klar Dishwasher Detergent
English reviews written for Klar Dishwasher Detergent
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available