La Corvette Almond Black Liquid Soap
For household chores & laundry
(€ 13,19 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Powerful cleaning agent
- For surfaces, floors, textiles, etc.
- With an almond fragrance
Item no.: WGH-270900, Content: 1 l, EAN: 3182612709001
The black liquid soap is based on rich olive oil and is still made by boiling the ingredients in a cauldron, as is traditional.
This highly versatile product is tough on grease and dirt, meaning it can replace numerous industrial cleaning products.
Diluted with water, it cleans and degreases all kinds of washable surfaces and is also ideal for deep cleaning floors, especially terracotta tiles and tiled, or plastic-coated floors. Undiluted, it acts as an effective stain remover for textiles, getting your laundry beautifully clean.
Breathe in the gorgeous scent of almonds as you give your home a thorough and eco-friendly clean.
- For surfaces, floors & textiles
- Effective against grease, dirt, & stains
- Very versatile natural product
- Free from dyes & solvents
- Surface & floor cleaner:
- Dilute 15 ml of soap in 3 L of hot water and clean surfaces and floors.
- Do not wipe down afterwards.
- Apply the soap directly to the stain and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Then wash the garment in the washing machine as usual.
- Fur care for pets:
- Massage 40 ml of soap into the damp fur of your pet and then wash the fur thoroughly with clean water.
Note: The black soap is highly concentrated and can in some circumstances stain laundry slightly, especially if it is light in colour. Test the soap on an inconspicuous area before using it to remove stains.
|Types of Products:||All-Purpose Cleaner|
|Use for:||Floor, Surfaces, Laundry|
|Features:||Free from Dyes, Natural, Environmentally friendly, Vegan|
|Effective:||Against Grease, Against Stains, Against Dirt|
- Aqua (Water)
- Fatty acids-vegetable oil - potassium salts
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium Cocoate
- Potash (potassium carbonate)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Citric Acid
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil