La Corvette Solid Dish Soap with Bicarbonate & Aloe Vera
Gentle on the skin, tough on grease
(€ 37,95 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Effective against grease & encrusted food
Item no.: WGH-270760, Content: 200 g, EAN: 3182612707601
This Marseille olive dish soap is made from 100% plant-based oils and boiled in a cauldron according to time-honoured tradition. Enriched with effective bicarbonate, the soap removes grease and food from pots, pans, and plates, giving you sparkling results.
The formula is both biodegradable and hypoallergenic, plus the organic aloe vera in the soap protects your hands when washing up, making it suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Naturally effective against encrusted food & grease
- Hypoallergenic & gentle on the skin
- Natural formula
- In sustainable paper packaging
- 99.9% natural ingredients
- Wet a sponge and rub it over the soap.
- Clean your dishes as usual and then rinse them with clean water.
- Let the dish soap dry completely after use.
|Scents :||Neutral Fragrance|
|Use for:||Washing Up|
|Features:||Suitable for allergy sufferers, Biodegradable, Hypoallergenic, Free from Microplastics, Natural, Free from Plastic, Vegan|
|Effective:||Against Grease, Against Dirt|
- Sodium Olivate
- Sodium Cocoate
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice 
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium hydroxides
- Citric Acid
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- From organic agriculture