neat. Antibacterial Glass and Mirror Cleaner Set - Yuzu Tea
The eco-friendly way to a sparkling clean home!
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Multi-Surface Cleaner Set - Seagrass & Lotus
Mix 500 ml of your own cleaner!€ 0,00
Multi-Surface Cleaner Set - Grapefruit & Ylang-Ylang
Mix, shake, and you're ready!€ 0,00
Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner Set - Mango & Fig
Simply refill & reuse!€ 0,00
Antibacterial Glass and Mirror Cleaner Set - Yuzu Tea
The eco-friendly way to a sparkling clean home!€ 0,00
Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner Set
Mix your own cleaner for a hygienic home!€ 0,00
Features & Advantages
- 1 x aluminium spray bottle, 500 ml
- 1 x cleaning concentrate, 30 ml
- With a herbaceous, citrus fragrance
Item no.: ELV-NEAT-YUZU-START, Content: 1 set, EAN: 5060761720086
Frequently bought together with Antibacterial Glass & Mirror Cleaner Concentrated Refill - Yuzu Tea
Simply add the concentrate to 470 ml of water in the spray bottle made of 100% recycled aluminium to make your very own glass cleaner.
This brand's practical system means you can refill the spray bottle again and again -doing without numerous disposable plastic bottles, while still enjoying streak- and smear-free glass and mirrors.
Powerful plant ingredients make the cleaner tough on dirt, killing 99.9% of bacteria - plus it is free from chlorine, ammonia, and parabens. Enjoy a radiantly clean home with a subtle scent of yuzu tea!
- Ideal for glass surfaces & mirrors
- Plant-based ingredients
- Refillable aluminium spray bottle
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free from dyes & phosphates
- Free from sulfates & chlorine
- Reduces plastic waste
- Gorgeous fragrance with herbaceous, citrus notes
Directions for use: Mix the concentrate with 470 ml of water in the spray bottle, shake the mixture - and your cleaner is ready!
|Types of Products:||Glass Cleaner|
|Scents :||Herbaceous / Aromatic, Citrus/Citrusy|
|Features:||Free from ammonia, Biodegradable, Free from Chlorine, Free from Dyes, Free from Parabens, Free from Phosphate, Free from Sulfates, Free from Animal Testing, Vegan|
|Effective:||Against Bacteria, Against Streaks, Against Dirt|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire, extinguish with: CO2, power or foam extinguishers. Do not use water!
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.