neat. Antibacterial Glass & Mirror Cleaner Concentrated Refill - Yuzu Tea
Mix yourself for less plastic waste!
(€ 136,33 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Multi-Surface Cleaner Concentrated Refill - Seagrass & Lotus
Say no to plastic€ 0,00(€ 0,00 / l)
Multi-Surface Cleaner Concentrated Refill - Grapefruit & Ylang-Ylang
This bottle is small but powerful!€ 0,00(€ 0,00 / l)
Multi-Surface Cleaner Concentrated Refill - Fragrance Free
No more unnecessary transportation of water!€ 0,00(€ 0,00 / l)
Antibacterial Glass & Mirror Cleaner Concentrated Refill - Yuzu Tea
Mix yourself for less plastic waste!€ 0,00(€ 0,00 / l)
Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner Concentrated Refill - Sage & Mint
For a clean bathroom - without plastic!€ 0,00(€ 0,00 / l)
Features & Advantages
- Mix yourself
- Makes 500 ml of cleaner
- With a herbaceous, citrus fragrance
Item no.: ELV-NEAT008, Content: 30 ml, EAN: 5060761720055
Frequently bought together with Antibacterial Glass and Mirror Cleaner Set - Yuzu Tea
Yearning for a clear view? Mix this biodegradable cleaning concentrate with water to make 500 ml of glass cleaner!
This small but powerful bottle contains effective plant-based ingredients that free glass and mirrors from fingerprints, grease, streaks, and dirt - while eliminating 99.9% of bacteria. It also leaves a pleasantly subtle scent of yuzu tea, with herbaceous, citrus notes.
With this product, your home will be sparkling clean and the environment will be that bit happier - by mixing your cleaner at home, you can use an existing spray bottle, doing without plastic packaging.
- For glass surfaces & mirrors
- Tough on grease, dirt, fingerprints, & bacteria
- Plastic-free packaging & less plastic waste
- Sustainable & eco-friendly
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free from parabens, phosphates, ammonia, & chlorine
- Free from sulfates & dyes
Directions for use: Fill 470 ml of water into a spray bottle, add the concentrate, and shake - your cleaner is now ready for use!
|Types of Products:||Glass Cleaner|
|Scents :||Herbaceous / Aromatic, Citrus/Citrusy|
|Use for:||Windows, Glass|
|Features:||Free from ammonia, Biodegradable, Free from Chlorine, Free from Dyes, Free from Parabens, Free from Phosphate, Free from Sulfates, Free from Animal Testing, Vegan|
|Effective:||Against Bacteria, Against Grease, Against Streaks, Against Dirt|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire, extinguish with: CO2, power or foam extinguishers. Do not use water!
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.