Officina Naturae Bleaching Agent
Removes unwanted color spots and yellowing
(€ 6,16 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Disinfecting effect
- Removes stains at 40 °C
- Certified Vegan OK
- Vegan OK
Item no.: ONA-1200XL, Content: 1,85 kg, EAN: 8033148531718
The Officina Naturae Bleaching Agent not only eliminates stains and yellow coluring but also improves the performance of the washing machine regarding hard water.
- removes stains and yellow colouring
- eliminates grey cast
- high disinfectant effect
- very effective
For conventional use, add one tablespoon (approx 20- 25 g) of bleaching agent. For more stubborn stains, mix the bleaching agent with a little water and apply directly to the stain. Then add to the washing cycle as usual.
Keep container stored in a cool and dry place!
Not suitable for delicate fabrics such as wool and silk!
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
- Sodium sulfate
- Disodium disilicate
- Tetrasodium Etidronate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
Questions & Answers about Officina Naturae Bleaching Agent
0 English reviews written for Officina Naturae Bleaching Agent
25 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 25 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available