Officina Naturae Sodium Percarbonate
A natural all-rounder for your laundry!
(€ 11,18 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Versatile washing additive
- For hand & machine washing
- For stains & bleaching
Item no.: ONA-ONDT10.006, Content: 500 g, EAN: 8033148536645
Sodium percarbonate is perfect for use with white and light textiles!
It can be used as a washing power booster in the washing machine, as a bleaching agent, and for pre-treating stains - take advantage of its unbeatable cleaning power!
This product is free from enzymes, surfactants, and optical brighteners, and is a natural way to remove stains and greying from textiles. It can be used as a bleaching additive in hand and machine washing - for bright white and stain-free textiles!
- Effective against stains & greying
- Bleaches & cleans from 40°C
- Recyclable packaging
- Effective & ecological
- Free from surfactants & enzymes
- Free from optical brighteners
Directions for use:
- Washing power booster:
Dose your detergent as usual and add 30 g of sodium percarbonate.
- Soaking for stain pretreatment:
Dissolve 50 g in 5 litres of warm water (at least 40°C) and soak the laundry in it for at least 1-2 and a maximum of 4-5 hours. Then wash the textiles in the washing machine.
- For the dishwasher:
To free dishes and the device from unpleasant odours, add 20 g of the powder to the usual detergent in the dosing compartment and start the cycle.
- Washing machine care:
To eliminate odours, add 150 g of the product to the drum and perform an empty wash cycle at a minimum of 60°C.
- Not suitable for coloured textiles and delicate fabrics such as wool, silk, and leather.
- Store cool, dry, and protected from light.
|Textiles:||Hand wash, White Linen|
|Types of Products:||Bleach Agent|
|Scents :||Neutral Fragrance|
|Features:||Biodegradable, Free from Enzymes, Free from Optical Brighteners, Free from Surfactants, Vegan|
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide 
- Contains: Compound with hydrogen peroxide (2:3)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P220 - Keep away from clothing and other combustible materials.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H272 - May intensify fire; oxidizer
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.