Officina Naturae Washing Powder
Naturally soft and clean
(€ 9,15 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High cleaning power
- Free from petrochemicals and optical brighteners
- Surfactants of plant origin
- With pure essential oils
- Vegan OK certified
Item no.: ONA-ONDT10.001, Content: 2 kg, EAN: 8033148536454
Officina Naturae Washing Powder contains surfactants of plant origin and is completely biodegradable.
- suitable for all kinds of fabrics at temperatures of between 40 °C to 95 °C
- sufficient for up to 34 wash cycles
- gentle and fiber-deep cleaning
- surfactants of plant origin
- contains glycerin, acts as a natural emollient
- leaves a pleasant scent thanks to pure essential oils
- quick and complete biodegradable
A 3 kg pack is sufficient for about 40 wash loads for light to normal laundry.
The measuring refers to washing machines with a capacity of 4-5 kg.
Washing powder tilt in the specially designated rinse tray. In the direct addition we recommend the use of a dosing or measuring cup.
Stubborn stains can be treated with the detergent or washing with soap Marseille.
|normally soiled laundry||75 g|
|heavily soiled laundry||100 g|
|Textiles:||For All Laundry|
- Sodium sulfate
- Potassium Cocoate
- Disodium disilicate
- Sodium carbonates
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
- C12-14 alkyl polyglucosides
- Sodium C12-18 alkyl sulfates
- Cellulose gum
- Tetrasodium Etidronate
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil 
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Officina Naturae Washing Powder
Is this suitable for silk or wool?
0 English reviews written for Officina Naturae Washing Powder
30 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 30 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
As wools and silks need to be washed at 30 degrees or colder this powder is not suitable because it is suitable for all kinds of fabrics at temperatures of between 40 °C to 95 °C