pierpaoli ekos Liquid Laundry Detergent - Wool & Delicates
Ideal for delicate fabrics
(€ 4,99 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For machine & hand wash
- 99% natural ingredients
- Wonderful lavender scent
Item no.: GP-PEKO567, Content: 1 l, EAN: 8002849925676
This liquid detergent is specially designed for wool and delicates. It is composed of 99% natural ingredients that take care of the laundry without stressing the fibres, and respect the environment. Natural essential oils exude a pleasant, linggering lavender scent.
- sufficient for about 30 loads of laundry.
- packaging made with 75% recycled plastic
- nickel, chromium and cobalt < 0.00004%
- fermatologically tested
- lavender scent derived from essential oils
Directions for use:
- Machine wash: use the dosage indicated for 2.5 kg of laundry and select a washing program specifically for wool and delicates. Fill the basket only 2/3 of the way.
- Hand wash: dissolve the dosage indicated in cold or lukewarm water (30 °C - max. 40 °C). Leave the laundry to soak for about 10 minutes and press gently with your hands. Then rinse and allow the laundry to dry away from sources of heat.
|Textiles:||Delicates, Wool Laundry|
|Types of Products:||Fabric Softener|
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coceth Sulfate
- Alcohol Denat.
- Sodium Chloride
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Potassium Rapeseedate 
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
- Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate
- Lauryl / Myristyl Glucoside
- Potassium Cocoate
- Potassium Olivate 
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Citric Acid
- Surfactant derived from oils sourced from organic farming
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.