Planet Pure Toilet Cleaner - Eucalyptus
Cleanliness, hygiene & fragrant notes
(€ 3,98 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fights urine scale & limescale
- Easily biodegradable
- With essential oils
Item no.: PP-RWCE750, Content: 750 ml, EAN: 9120001461479
The easily biodegradable toilet cleaner is based on soapnut extracts and is free of petrochemicals, palm oil, microplastics and dyes. It removes urine deposits and limescale from the toilet.
The eucalyptus notes come from essential oils.
Directions for use:
- Press the cap sideways and twist it to open.
- Spray the cleaner under the rim of the toilet and distribute it with the toilet brush.
- Leave it for 10 minutes, brush and rinse.
- For more stubborn dirt, leave for 30 minutes.
|Types of Products:||Toilet Cleaner|
|Features:||Biodegradable, Non-GMO, Free from Sulfates, Free from Microplastics, Natural, Free from Palm Oil, Free from Animal Testing, Environmentally friendly, Vegan|
|Effective:||Against Limescale, Against Urine Scale|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P363 - Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of the contents/container at an appropriate recycling or disposal facility.
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.