Sodasan Heavy Duty Laundry Powder
Fresh scent sourced from natural essential oils
(€ 7,91 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Temperature range: from 30°C
- White & colour fabrics
- With bleaching agent
Item no.: SO-5060, Content: 1,01 kg, EAN: 4019886050609
The heavy-duty laundry detergent is ideal for all kinds of fabrics (excluding wool and silks), including colour and white textiles. The temperature range lies between 30°C - 95°C. Thus, stubborn stains are removed and the fabrics are protected against greying. Lime and verbena provide a fresh scent.
- temperature range: 30°C - 95°C
- high cleaning power thanks to bleaching agents
- natural fragrance derived from pure essential oils
Directions for use | Dosage: The dosage instructions are based on washing machines with a capacity of 4-5 kg and medium water hardness. Please read the care instructions on clothing labels carefully.
- light degree of dirt: 60 ml
- normal degree of dirt: 75 ml
- heavy degree of dirt: 90 ml
|Textiles:||Coloured Laundry, Delicates, Hot Wash|
|Types of Products:||Washing Powder|
|Certificates:||NCP - NATURE CARE PRODUCT|
- > 30 % vegetable oil soap 
- 15 - 30 % Sodium carbonates
- Sodium percarbonate
- 5 - 15 % Potash (potassium carbonate)
- Trisodium citrate
- < 5 % Silicate
- From controlled organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Sodasan Ecological Heavy Duty Laundry Powder
English reviews written for Sodasan Ecological Heavy Duty Laundry Powder
11 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available