Sodasan Vinegar Cleaner
Highly effective for a thorough cleanse
(€ 3,79 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fights dirt & odours
- Effective against limescale deposits
- Dermatologically tested
Item no.: SO-0100, Content: 1 l, EAN: 4019886001007
This cleaner bind and neutralises unpleasant odours making it ideal for use in the kitchen or the bathroom.
- Hygienic cleanliness
- Removes unpleasant odours in the fridge
- Effective against limescale deposits and water stains on faucets and tiles
- Not suitable for calcareous surfaces
- Dissolve 100ml in 10l of water. For heavy soiling, some vinegar cleaner can be applied directly to the cleaning cloth/sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly after cleaning.
|Types of Products:||Bathroom Cleaner|
|Scents :||Neutral Fragrance|
|Certificates:||NCP - NATURE CARE PRODUCT|
|Use for:||Bathroom, Kitchen|
- > 30 % Water
- 15 - 30 % Vinegar
- < 5 % Nonionic surfactants
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Sodasan Vinegar Cleaner
0 English reviews written for Sodasan Vinegar Cleaner
3 customer reviews in all languages
4,6 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available