Solara Eco-Friendly Rinse Aid
Fights limescale deposits on dishes
€ 3,78 € 4,19 -10%
(€ 15,12 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Improves the drying process
- Effective at low temperatures
- With plant tensides & citric acid
- Vegan OK
Item no.: ONA-SOLBRIL, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 8033148531893
For brilliantly shiny & streak-free dishes
This exclusive formula prevents the formation of unsightly limescale deposits on dishes and glasses, while also protecting your dishwasher from limescale deposits. The combination of plant tensides and citric acid help dry dishes effectively at low temperatures and prevents any unpleasant odours.
Directions for use:
- Place the rinse aid in the designated compartment.
- Ensure that the lid is securely closed.
- Aqua (Water)
- Citric Acid
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Questions & Answers about Solara Eco-Friendly Rinse Aid
English reviews written for Solara Eco-Friendly Rinse Aid
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available