Solara Multi-Surface Degreaser
Effective stain removal
(€ 7,32 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Cleans various surfaces
- Highly concentrated formula
- Made with pure plant-based tensides
Item no.: ONA-5730, Content: 750 ml, EAN: 8033148531879
Eco-friendly stain remover for various surfaces
Solara uses pure plant-based tensides to effectively remove stubborn stains from various surfaces. Furthermore, this eco-friendly degreaser is mild on the skin. It gently removes grease and dirt from various kitchen appliances - dishes, cooking surfaces, ovens and hobs. The degreaser also removes stubborn stains from shutters, bikes and car parts. It is also suitable as a pretreatment for stains found on white and coloured fabrics.
- zero harmful petrochemicals
- alkaline pH value
- innovative plant-based ingredients
- free from preservatives & eco-friendly
- practical spray bottle
Directions for use:
- Cooking surfaces & dishes: Spray on areas to be treated and leave on for a few minutes. Wipe clean with a sponge or cloth. Can also be rinsed off.
- Pretreatment for fabrics: Apply directly to the stain, leave on for a few minutes and wash as usual.
- Oven cleaner: Spray on the hot walls of the oven (50°C - 60°C) and let it sit for 15 minutes. Rinse thereafter.
- Mechanical parts cleaner: Apply to surface, leave on for a few minutes. If needed, scrub the parts with the help of a cloth or sponge. Rinse.
- Do not use on transparent plastics, wood, aluminium or painted/varnished surfaces.
- Perform a patch test when used as a pretreatment for fabrics.
- Do not leave on the surface for too long or let it dry.
|Types of Products:||Degreaser|
|Properties :||Nickel Tested|
- Aqua (Water)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Canolamidopropyl betaine
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Solara Multi-Surface Degreaser
English reviews written for Solara Multi-Surface Degreaser
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available