Sonett Hand Soap Sensitive
Mild, alkaline-based cleansing
(€ 13,19 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fragrance-free & vegan
- Suitable for hands, face & body
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- Made from 100% controlled organic cultivation
Item no.: SNT--DE3018, Content: 1 l, EAN: 4007547301801
Alkaline-based cleansing free from petrochemicals & made with purely vegetable surfactants
Pure oils from controlled organic cultivation are used to create the Sonett Hand Soap. Since the soap is produced without petrochemical, fragrances, colourants and preservatives, it is particularly skin-friendly and also suitable for allergy sufferers.
- With olive oil from organic cultivation
- The coconut oils stems from a Fair Trade project in the Dominican Republic
- Skin-friendly formula that is suitable for face, body and hands
- Also suitable for wall brackets.
- 100% biodegradable
- pH value: 8.5 - 9.5
- Use to cleanse the hands in any area of your home or workplace.
- Can also be used in factories, where sludge soap is no longer permitted from a legal point of view.
- Store between 10°C and 25 °C.
- Short periods of temperature fluctuations will not affect the product.
|Types of Products:||Liquid Soaps|
|Certificates:||CSE, NCS - Natural Cosmetics Standard, Vegan Society|
Hazard and precautionary statements
- EUH208 - May cause an allergic reaction.
Quality Products by sonett
Questions & Answers about Sonett Hand Soap Sensitive
Could be used as a shower gel?
English reviews written for Sonett Hand Soap Sensitive
10 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Yes, it can also be used as a shower gel.