Tea Natura Ancient Lye
(€ 3,39 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Maintains the colour intensity
- Composed of raw vegetable materials
- Without phosphorus
- Vegan OK
Item no.: XEC-TEAN-DEB4, Content: 1 kg, EAN: 8032697810091
The use of lye in the linen washing process has very ancient origins. Since the product is made of 100% natural raw materials, it is also 100% biodegradable.
- Derived from the processing of natural products
- Contains no phosphorus
- Gentle on colours
Machine wash: Add 1 cup powder to 5 kg of laundry directly into the washing drum.
Hand wash: Dissolve 4-5 tablespoons of powder in 5 liters of warm water.
Best results are achieved with a water hardness of 15 - 25 °.
Recommended temperature range: 30 ° delicate wash, 60 ° cotton, fine linen, synthetic fabrics and linens, 90 ° very dirty laundry such as work clothing, towels or dish towels.
- 45% Sodium Carbonate
- 55% Sodium Chloride
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Tea Natura Ancient Lye
English reviews written for Tea Natura Ancient Lye
28 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 28 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available