Tea Natura Mineral Fabric Softener
Fabric Softener with bentonite
(€ 10,38 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Bentonite derived from volcanic ash
- No tensides
- Suitable for 25 wash cycles
- Very skin-friendly
- Vegan OK
Item no.: XEC-TEAN-AMM-NEW, Content: 500 g, EAN: 8032697810251
Mineral Fabric Softener
Thanks to the mechanical effect of bentonite it allows the fabric to remain soft. It contains no tensides in comparison to conventional fabric softeners. Additionally, water is "softened" thanks to sodium nitrate thereby improving the performance of the cleaning action. This product is well-suited for allergy sufferers.
- Bentonite (mineral derived from the decomposition of volcanic ash) is responsible for the fibers remaining soft
- No residues are left on the textiles
- Well-suited for allergy sufferers
- Recommended for 24 wash cycles
The powder should be used for the entire washing cycle. It is best to add to the washing drum or the soap dispenser of the washing machine. Shake well before use. Do not place in the slot of the washing machine that is marked for fabric softener.
Machine wash: per 4/5 kg washing - 25 g powder
Hand wash: per 10 liters of water - 25 g powder
Use the measuring cup contained.
- Sodium Sulfate
- bentonite (volcanic clay)
- Sodium Citrate
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
Hazard and precautionary statements
- EUH 210 - Safety data sheet available on request.
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.
Questions & Answers about Tea Natura Mineral Fabric Softner
English reviews written for Tea Natura Mineral Fabric Softner
13 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 13 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available